The Richmond Ivy Tech campus serves five counties-Fayette, Randolph, Rush, Union, and Wayne. Our campus offers 30 programs designed to lead students toward a great career.
Giving to the Area of Greatest Need offers us the flexibility to support students in real-time. These funds allow us to promptly address emerging needs, ensuring an excellent educational experience for students. A few examples include:
- Critical Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Emergency Assistance
- Extracurricular Learning Opportunities
- Program Support
- Professional Development
- Community Involvement & Stewardship
Your support of the Area of Greatest Need is an investment in opportunities to better deliver on our mission and help students realize their dreams. Your gift immediately impacts and enriches the student experience for current and future Ivy Tech Richmond students.
Richmond Campus Involvement on Ivy Tech Day!
Campus Event—8:30am – 4:30pm
Please visit Johnson Hall today and join in the fun! We have gifts for the first 100 on-site donations and Ullery’s Ice Cream, including Ivy Tech’s signature flavor “Mint to Be!” G101.3 will be here from 10:00-Noon and food trucks will be here from 11:00am-3:00pm.
Richmond Community Involvement on Ivy Tech Day!
You can also show your support for Ivy Tech in the community!
- Visit Roscoe’s Coffee Bar and Tap Room, 416 N 10th Street, Richmond, and order the Ivy Tech Latte! All proceeds from this drink will go to the Ivy Tech Foundation.
- Visit The Cordial Cork, 911 N E Street, Richmond, and order one of the Ivy Tech Cocktails—Tech-Tini or Sweet Ever After! 25% of these drink sales will go back to Ivy Tech!
- Wear green and promote Ivy Tech Day to your friends, family and colleagues!